LAISIMO L1 200W TC BLUETOOTH BOX MOD
Laisimo L1 200W TC Bluetooth Box Mod
The continuous innovation enjoyed within the vaping industry is nothing short of spectacular. Seemingly every day a new and more advanced Box Mod is released to the vapers around the globe. However, every so often a device is released that is a true game-changer. The Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD is just one of those products. With a large 2.4 inch color OLED screen and a fantastic amount of features, the Laisimo L1 MOD is one of the most exciting devices released to date.
The very first thing you will notice about the Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD is its stunning appearance. Aesthetically designed to look more like a mobile phone than a box MOD, it is a truly striking device. The front of the L1 features the massive 2.4” color screen, with the “Laisimo” logo printed in white below. The side of the L1 200W Box MOD houses the square tactile fire button, as well as the operation buttons. Laisimo paid careful attention to the ergonomics of the L1 MOD, ensuring that it is comfortable to hold and handle throughout the day.
The top of the Laisimo L1 is equipped with a high-quality stainless steel 510 connector. The connector’s spring-loaded center pin is self-adjusting, thereby ensuring a secure connection between the tank and the battery. The bottom of the device is furnished with a two-row series of 18 ventilation holes. These allow air to circulate through the device in order to dissipate heat generated by the two batteries.
The Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD is extremely feature-rich, loaded with an array of customization options to enhance your vaping experience. One such feature is it variable wattage capability. While in Power Mode, you can set the L1 to a low output of 1W up to a maximum of a whopping 200 Watts. Between 1W to 99W, the wattage can be adjusted in 0.1W increments. Between 100W to 200W, the wattage can be increased and decreased in 1W blocks. This immense scope of available output power allows you to use your Laisimo L1 Box MOD with virtually any resistance atomizer coil you wish.
In addition to wattage adjustment capability, the Laisimo L1 200W MOD also offers temperature control, sensing, and limiting as well. You can alternate between Nickel Mode for use with Nickel (Ni-200) coils, Titanium Mode to be used with Titanium heads, and Stainless Steel Mode for use with Stainless Steel (316L) atomizer coils. Regardless of which of the three types of atomizer coils you select, the Laisimo L1 allows you to adjust and set the temperature of the atomizer coil itself. By fine-tuning the coil temperature, you will experience tastier vapor while also eliminating burnt hits.
The Laisimo L1 Box MOD is powered by two external 18650 batteries (sold separately). By being able to remove and replace the batteries at will, you can always carry charged spares with you in case the ones in use die while you’re out and about. Moreover, as the batteries weaken with use, you can simply replace them with brand new ones, which would be impossible if the batteries were internally housed. To make battery removal effortless, Laisimo designed the L1 MOD with a dual-magnetic battery door cover. Beneath the cover, there is a finger indentation which allows you to easily pop the battery door off without the need to use any tools whatsoever.
The battery sled that hold the batteries in place are furnished with adjustable positive and negative connectors. This flexibility allows you to use various brands of 18650 batteries, as well as the ability to use both flat-top and button-top variations. It is, however, important not to mix and match between battery models. That is, both of the 18650 batteries used in the device should be exactly the same. In addition, it is recommended that the batteries be 35 Amps or higher.
Note: Batteries Can Only Be Charged with External Charger
One of the most cutting-edge features the Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD is its Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. By downloading the free Laisimo L1 Android 4.4 App onto your smartphone, you can connect to your L1 MOD wirelessly. The app allows you to easily make an array of adjustments and modifications, such as changing the temperature settings, the power setting, and the mode all through your mobile phone. You can also limit your daily usage, as well as review statistics to help monitor your vaping activity. Although the App is currently only available for Android phones, Laisimo is currently working on an iPhone version.
You can download the Laisimo L1 Android 4.4 App through the Google Play Store, or by visiting this link: http://www.laisimo.com/article_cat.php?id=13
All advanced vaporizers, such as the Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD, are equipped with microchips. The chips contain installed firmware, which is essentially the permanent operation software that is programmed into the device by the manufacturer. As new technologies are released, the firmware is updated, providing for improvements such as better performance and advanced features. When new firmware is available, most box MODs are not capable of updating the preinstalled firmware, which will require you to either use the older technology or purchase a new device. However, the Laisimo L1 MOD can be connected to your computer to download the latest firmware through the included connection cable. This helps ensure that your vaporizer stays relevant and up-to-date at all times.
One of the Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD’s most striking and unique features is the large 2.4-inch color OLED screen. Resembling a smartphone, the screen’s homepage provides you will several pieces of useful information. At the top of the screen you can view the current date and time, while the bottom shows you the mode, the voltage, and the atomizer resistance. Below that, you will find three icons, each indicating a different available function. At the center of the Laisimo L1’s screen is the wattage setting display, which is similar in design to a digital speedometer.
The Laisimo L1 Box MOD is not only a gorgeous and high-performance device, but is also furnished with a list of protection features as well. It is equipped with Reverse Battery Protection, Low Voltage Protection, High Voltage Protection, Low Resistance Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Overheating Protection. These protection measures will help provide you with peace of mind knowing that your L1 MOD is engineered to safeguard you from potential hazards.
The Laisimo L1 MOD offer a vast array of functions and customization options. By scrolling through the menu, you can monitor, adjust, and modify various settings.
- Memory Settings – The L1 Box MOD offers five separate memory settings that can be programmed into its chip. You can customize settings, such as the temperature and power output, based on the specific tank and/or atomizer coil you are using. This ability eliminates the need to fine-tune the device each time you alternate between tanks and coils.
- Working Time – The working time function allows you to set the cutoff time based on the type of atomizer coil you are using. You can individually set when the device cuts power for nickel, titanium, stainless steel, and Kanthal coils.
- Screen Settings – The Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD allows you to make adjustments to the screen. You can modify the screen brightness, the screen dim time, and the screen off time. The device is also preprogrammed with three beautiful wallpapers that you can use as your background image. In addition, Laisimo brilliantly included font color adjustment capability, which allows you to alternate between white, green, orange, black, and blue font colors—a very cool feature.
- Date and Time: Similar to a mobile phone, the Laisimo L1 Box MOD displays the current date and time at the top of the screen. This is a truly convenient feature, as most vapers tend to constantly hold their vaporizer in their hand. Laisimo made it extremely easy to can change the date and time through the respective menus.
- Puff Planner: Vaping is so enjoyable that it is easy to lose track of how much you are engaging in the activity. You can limit the number of puffs you can take through the course of a day by setting the L1’s limiter. Once the entered number of puffs is reached, the Laisimo L1 will cease to fire until the following day when the puff counter resets.
- Puff Reports: The Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD is so advanced that it even offers detailed reports on individual puffs. Through the device’s “Record” feature, you can easily monitor your vaping activity in a way never before experienced.
- Wattage Presetting: By scrolling through the menu, you can monitor and set the default output wattage based on the mode the Laisimo L1 is in. Each of the modes will have a wattage setting that you can view and monitor. You can choose between Nickel Power, Stainless Steel Power, and Titanium Power Modes.
From the stunning aesthetics to its advanced chip and cutting-edge features, the Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD is one of the most exhilarating vaping devices to ever hit the market. If you’re looking for an exceptionally powerful, highly customizable, and unequivocally versatile box MOD, look no further, the Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD is the one for you.
Note: Batteries Sold Separately.
Note: Batteries Can Only Be Charged with External Charger
External (Sold Separately)
Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD Specifications:
Manufactured by: Laisimo
Battery: Takes Two External 18650 Batteries (35A or Higher) – (Sold Separately)
Battery Voltage Range: 6.2V – 8.4V
Wattage Output (Power Mode): 5W – 200W
Wattage Output (Temperature Mode): 5W – 70W
Voltage Output: 0.5V – 7.5V
Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 Ohms – 2.5 Ohms
Atomizer Compatibility: Kanthal, Titanium, Nickel, Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: 212°F – 572°F (100°C – 300°C)
Height: 3.46 Inches (88mm)
Width: 1.73 Inches (44mm)
Depth: 1.14 Inches (29mm)
Available Colors: Black, Red, White
Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD Includes:
1 x Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
Laisimo L1 200W Box MOD Features:
Large 2.4-Inch Color OLED Screen
Magnetic Battery Door Cover
Temperature Control, Sensing, and Limiting
Battery Level Indicator
Can Accommodate Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, and Kanthal Atomizer Coils
Spring-Loaded, Self-Adjusting Battery Connector
Android App to Adjust and Monitor Setting
Displays Date and Time
Provides Detailed Individual Puff Reports
Spring-Loaded, Self-Adjusting Center Pin
Takes Two External 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
Built-In Ohms Meter
Reverse Battery Protection
Low Voltage Protection
High Voltage Protection
Low Resistance Protection
Short Circuit Protection